Welcome to Switch Education for Business
Unless otherwise defined in this Cookies Policy, terms used have the same meaning as in the Terms document.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small, usually randomly encoded, text files that are designed to store basic information (such as visitor preferences). A cookie file is created by the Website browsing and is transmitted and processed by the Web browser software of your computer (or such other device as you use to access the Website including, without limitation, mobile devices and tablets). The resulting file is stored in your Web browser’s installation directory or subfolder (cache). Your Web browser accesses this file when you visit the website that originally created the cookie.
- Types of Cookies
- The cookies described below are used to improve the Website and do not contain any personal information that would allow us to identify you (such as your name or other contact details), although the cookies do allow us to distinguish you from other users of the Website, identify repeat visitors, the type of content and sites to which a Visitor or Learner links, the length of time each Visitor and Learner spends at any particular area of the Website and the specific functionalities that Visitors and Learners choose to use. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when your browse the Website and helps us to improve the Online Courses.
- There are four types of cookies that may be used during your visit to the Website;
- Session cookies, which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
- Persistent cookies, which are saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually one year or more) and are not deleted when the browser is closed. These help us remember you as a Visitor or Learner each time you use the same computer to visit the Website;
- First party cookies, which are set by the Website and can only be read by the Website; and
- Third party cookies, which are set by a different organisation than us, such as a third party analytics company, who sets its own cookies to perform this service.
- By using this site, you consent to the use of the following cookies:
First Party Cookies
Third Party Cookies
- The Website may display video content using Adobe Flash Player. Adobe uses Flash cookies (also known as Local Shared Objects) to help improve your experience as a Visitor or Learner and save your preferences. Flash cookies are stored on your device in much the same way as usual cookies, but your browser manages them differently. If you wish to disable or delete a Flash cookie, see Adobe Flashplayer Security Settings. Please bear in mind, though, that if you disable Flash cookies for the Website you may be unable to access certain elements of the Website and Online Courses and Content.
- How To Disable Cookies
- You have the right to accept or stop cookies from being stored on your device at any time by modifying the settings in your web browser to reflect your cookie preferences. Please refer to your browser instructions or the “Help” function within your browser to show you how. Please note that you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website and/or Online Courses and Content if cookies are disabled.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout